William A. Thau, III
He served as the Staff Judge Advocate at NAS Kingsville from 1990 to 1992. He was selected as a “Texas Super Lawyer” (a Thomson Reuters Service ) in Texas Monthly (2003 – 2005).
William A. Thau III served as the Corpus Christi Family Law Association’s president from 1999 to 2000. He is also retired from the Naval Reserves (Commander, JAG Corps Ret’d).
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective methods, William A. Thau III P.C. provides services in a timely and client-oriented manner.
He focuses on every client’s background, needs, and goals. He never strays from the idea that your needs set his course and he will stay by your side and represent your interests.
- State Bar of Texas (since 1987)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas (since 1993)
- Corpus Christi Bar Association (since 1993)
- B.A. (Economics) Washington & Lee University, 1984
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, 1987
- Born in Atlanta Ga., 1962
- Former Professor of Aviation Law, Aviation Labor Relations at Business Law for Embry Riddle University at NAS Kingsville (1990-1992)
- Selected as a “Texas Super Lawyer”, a Thompson Reuters Service (2003-2005)
- President of the Corpus Christi Family Law Association (1999-2000)
- U.S. Naval Reserves, Retired Commander (JAGC), 1989-2009